Ghosts have families too. Do you want your family drawn as ghosts?
* Original, signed charcoal drawing
* Vellum surface
* Acid free paper (140 lb.)
* Unframed portrait of a ghost family
* Can add a last name if you choose, written in the pictured font with red and black ink. Please double check the spelling when entering the name in the "special instructions for seller" box at checkout. If no name is given, the space underneath the ghosts will remain blank. Keep in mind that if the last name ends in an 's' the correct spelling will add an 'es' to the end. Example: The last name Jones would become The Joneses. If this feels awkward to you, let me know that you'd prefer The Jones Family.
* I have included the option to have a variety of pet combinations represented in your portrait. If you want a more personalized experience, tell me what breed (or breeds) you own. I will draw ears and tails based on breed standard unless you specify otherwise. Example: Doberman with undocked tail and floppy ears
* Paper measures 6" x 8" and could be cut down to fit a smaller frame
* Will ship in a clear plastic sleeve, sandwiched between pieces of cardboard for protection. Either a bubble mailer or a rigid mailer will be used.
Prefer a different Ghost Portrait?
Check out my other listings or contact me to discuss something else. I've included photos of other types of portraits I offer and an example of a framed portrait.
I can send you a photo of the finished drawing for approval before mailing it.
Indicate that you would like this option and provide me with an email address.
If I don't hear back from you within 4 business days, I will send the drawing out anyway and it will be non-returnable at that point.
Charcoal is a messy medium. Handle all drawings by the edges (as you would a photo) so you don't smudge the portrait.
Still have questions?
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form